skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Wandering Chew
A Blog About Roaming and Eating, mostly in New York, but also elsewhere
Saturday, May 06, 2006
A picture of me downing a beaker of 40-year-old Lagavulin scotch (Islay, Scotland)
More on this one soon. It was pipetted out of the oldest cask of Lagavulin in the world.
But don't I look oh-so-hip-hop?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(8)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
▼
2006
(14)
►
October
(2)
▼
May
(7)
Eating Out In Inwood: John's Fried Chicken
Excellent Brunch: La Palapa
Where Art Thou, Via Emilia?
A picture of me downing a beaker of 40-year-old La...
Dearly Departed: Tre Pomodori
Bagels in NY...NOT AFTER 11!
I just returned from the land of Haggis and Scotch
►
April
(5)
Links
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
Scott Stein, The Profile
Scott Stein
I've been a writer in Hollywood, in San Diego, and in New York. I've written screenplays, plays, novels, videogames, and magazine articles—and now, here I am on a blog.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment